Shooting Sports Facilities Program
The Shooting Sports Facilities Program - Minor Funding Stream is a Victorian Government funding program that provides funding support for projects that improve the quality of shooting facilities and activities across Victoria.
The objectives of the Shooting Sports Facilities Program - Minor Funding Stream are to:
- increase access and opportunities for participation in shooting sports in a safe and friendly environment
- improve the quality of shooting sports facilities
- enhance the shooting activities and programs for shooting sports participants
- improve the sustainability of Victoria's shooting clubs, including teaching and training of younger participants in the safe development of shooting skills.
- Shooting Sports Facility Program - Minor - Round 2 Guidelines (doc, 223.5 KB)
- Shooting Sports Facility Program - Minor - Round 2 Guidelines (pdf, 1.11 MB)
Shooting clubs and organisations are eligible to apply if they:
- are an incorporated body, cooperative or association (including business associations)
- possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can provide written advice from the Australian Tax Office that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment
- are financially solvent.
Funding range of grant
Up to $100,000 which must be matched on a $2:$1 ratio between the State and shooting clubs.
Further information on in-kind support:
- In-Kind and Voluntary Labour Support Fact Sheet (docx, 50.02 KB)
- In-Kind and Voluntary Support Template (docx, 59.46 KB)
- In-Kind and Voluntary Support Example (docx, 60.22 KB)
Applications for this program are open until 2 March 2016.
Start a new application - Apply Now
To access a saved draft application visit Grants Online
- Project Management Plan - Shooting Sports Facility Program Template (docx, 27.42 KB)
- Budget Tracking - Shooting Sports Facility Program Template (xlsx, 15.71 KB)
Program area and assistance
Read more about Sport and Recreation Victoria.
For general Sport and Recreation Victoria grant enquiries:
- Phone: 1300 366 356 for the cost of a local call (except from mobile phones); or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm except public holidays